Ensure that Sparrow web properties meet the needs of the consumer while aligning with organizational strategic marketing goals and objectives.
- Work as key contributor for Sparrow.org web property and coordinate all maintenance and development therein.
- Responsible to coordinate web design change requests and content management requests for other Sparrow web properties including, but not limited to, SparrowTV.org, ChooseWisely.Sparrow.org, Phpmichigan.org, SparrowCancer.org, SparrowHealth.net, SparrowHealthHub.org, SparrowCares.org and others as they pertain to Sparrow Health System Marketing.
- Contribute expertise in all areas of UI/UX development around the health system. Work proactively to improve the technical landscape for marketing-related web properties through innovation and platform improvements.
- Interface with departmental stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction with their
- Serve as project owner for Sparrow Health System Marketing web projects in conjunction with IT.
- Update and maintain web properties using Drupal and WordPress CMS.