Digital Marketing Specialist
I could be best defined as a web-savvy digital marketing expert with proven accomplishments in planning and executing web, SEO, and social media campaigns with a view to create and maintain the company’s presence and image in the industry. I am highly skilled in identifying trends and insights and optimizing performance, brainstorming new and creative growth strategies by using digital marketing docks. A committed individual who effectively evaluates end to end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints.
DIGITAL MARKETING • COMMUNICATIONS • PROFESSIONAL
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, I have helped play a leading role in the management of digital projects inclusive of online planning and insight, web building and design, SEO, lead generation, email marketing, online promotions, online display advertising, and analytics. I also help to manage high-quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the business’ online platforms.
I additionally ensure that projects within marketing departments are delivered in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the business’s guidelines, quality standards, and objectives. In my profession, it has been my obligation to stay well-connected in the digital marketing community, to stay ahead of emerging issues, trends and challenges, and to remain passionate about being the best in the industry. I further partner with management for the purpose of formulation and execution of strategies, solutions, and opportunities pertinent.download resume
CMS Experience, HTML5/CSS, Design/Graphic, PHP & Database...
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and more....
Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization...
Online advertising used to improve internet marketing...
Google Analytics gives you the tools you...
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and more....
my professional background
- Provides day-to-day management, development, implementation, and maintenance of consumer websites and Digital Front Door (DFD) functionality (e.g., online scheduling, telehealth, provider ratings) identifying both strategic and technical opportunities for improving and optimizing.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues and vendors on the creation of strategic website plans and technology implementations for Trinity Health and Health Ministry consumer websites.
- Supports content updates for various Health Ministry external websites and reviews, reports and responds to analytics requests.
- Supports the priorities of the Digital Marketing Center of Expertise.
- Works with other marketing and communications colleagues, service line/physician leaders, information services colleagues and a variety of multidisciplinary work groups.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Health Ministry marketing and information services teams to set objectives, analyze consumer trends, and develop work plans.
- Ensure that Sparrow web properties meet the needs of the consumer while aligning with organizational strategic marketing goals and objectives.
- Work as key contributor for Sparrow.org web property and coordinate all maintenance and development therein.
- Responsible to coordinate web design change requests and content management requests for other Sparrow web properties including, but not limited to, SparrowTV.org, ChooseWisely.Sparrow.org, Phpmichigan.org, SparrowCancer.org, SparrowHealth.net, SparrowHealthHub.org, SparrowCares.org and others as they pertain to Sparrow Health System Marketing.
- Contribute expertise in all areas of UI/UX development around the health system. Work proactively to improve the technical landscape for marketing-related web properties through innovation and platform improvements.
- Interface with departmental stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction with their website representation.
- Serve as project owner for Sparrow Health System Marketing web projects in conjunction with IT.
- Update and maintain web properties using Drupal and Wordpress CMS.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters).
- Graphic design for printed literature including catalogs, fliers, and promotional material.
- Graphic design for web content including our website and imagery for social media.
- Product photography for our eCommerce business website and literature.
- Assist with organizing promotional events (e.g. trade-shows and conferences).
- Plan, design, develop and execute web, SEO/SEM, email and social media campaigns according to the specific needs of the company.
- Led social media pages according to company policies.
- Supervise maintenance of 60 plus computer systems and ensured functional inter and intranet networking on all systems at all times.
- Provided Remote Desktop Support for our domestic and international sales teams.
- Managed projects in the areas of leadership, education, and building economic opportunities.
- Create beneficial learning experiences.
- Create and present marketing material through MS PowerPoint and pitch decks.
- Built business and educational relationships connecting Brazil and United States through an education platform.
- Printed any and all corporate sponsorships for events including annual races, concerts, and large-scale events.
- Collaborate with marketing departments to fulfill their needs to exceed their expectations.
- Coordinating events brought to Michigan International Speedway’s facilities under a set budget meanwhile being completed under specific time frames including annual NASCAR races, concerts, Billboards, triathlons and more.
- Participating in weekly conferences between corporate partnerships, media, sales, and marketing departments to verify event in progress have been operating smoothly and on track to being completed on time.
- Manage the general upkeep of the school's facilities and grounds.
- Sweep and shovel snow and debris from grounds and sidewalks.
- Perform planting, cultivating and pruning activities.
- Install flower beds and maintain grass areas.
- Trim trees and shrubs.
- Repair and maintain concrete and brick walkways.
- Assist in landscaping activities.
Louisiana State University’s Master of Business Administration with a Marketing Concentration has provided me with a well-rounded business education regarding coursework in operations, finance, organizational strategy and product, services, and international marketing. My MBA has helped me understand consumer behavior and purchasing dynamics. I have learned to analyze and apply quantitative marketing data for strategic decision-making. Additionally, I have studied international and domestic influences and tactics of effective marketing practices....
Media Technology Marketing could best be defined as the grouping of technologies that marketers leverage to conduct and improve their marketing activities. Often, the focus of marketing technologies is to make difficult processes easier and to measure the impact of marketing activities and drive more efficient spending. Information technology management (my minor) is the process whereby all resources related to information technology are managed according to an organization's priorities and needs. This includes tangible resources like networking hardware, computers and people, as well as intangible resources like software and data....
Design and visual communication focuses on understanding and applying drawing techniques and design practice to communicate design ideas. To professionally enhance the ability to conceptualize, develop, and communicate design ideas and potential outcomes, and skills to interpret graphical information....
Browse my recent work
The best of my projects
GET IN TOUCH